- Welcome and Instructions for this Program
- Please read before continuing
- Module 1 - Beef Quality Assurance - Carole Knight
Please watch the video and follow the link to complete the Beef Quality Assurance Certification.
- Module 2 - Selection and Evaluation - Sarah LoughridgePlease watch the video and complete the quiz.
- Module 3 - Farm Service Agency
There is not a quiz associated with Module 3. This module is intended to be used as a resource, if needed.
- Module 4 - Nutritional Management - Dr. Lawton Stewart
Please watch the videos and complete the quiz at the end. There are 3 parts to the nutritional management module (Part 1 - top left; Part 2 - top right; and Part 3 - bottom left) with at least 3 questions coming from each part (10 questions total).
- Georgia Junior Cattlemen's Update - Charlsy GodownsPlease watch the video for important information about Georgia Junior Cattlemen's Association opportunities. Remember, as a requirement of the Junior Herd Builder Program you must be a member of either the Georgia Cattlemen's Association or the Georgia Junior Cattlemen's Association. Below the video you will find a link to the membership application on GCA's website.
- Module 5 - Forage Management - Dr. Lisa BaxterPlease watch the videos and complete the attached quiz. There are 5 questions from Part 1 (left) and 4 questions from Part 2 (right).
- Module 6 - Reproductive Management - Dr. Pedro Fontes
- Module 7 - External Parasite Management - Dr. Nancy Hinkle
- Module 8 - Farm Facilities, Fencing, and Hay Storage - Dr. John Worley
- Module 9 - Herd Health Management, Disease, and Biosecurity - Dr. Brent Credille
- Module 10 - Beef Industry Economics - Dr. John McKissick